Digital & Social Media Internship (3 months)
- Are you a budding creative with a flair for design?
- Whiz at social media?
- Dab hand at copy writing on various platforms?
- Interested in joining a small but growing business with big prospects?
- Able to work on your own initiative?
If so then this could be a perfect internship opportunity for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative team player to join our small but mighty business.
Your main responsibilities include creating visual content in-house that reflects our brand ethos & story, support our social media accounts, manage our website CMS system and assist the marketing team on creative concepts/ideation.
Additional responsibilities include (but not limited to #startuplife); copywriting for social and digital content, scheduling social content, weekly reporting on social, website and competitor insight and analytics, assisting the marketing and sales team with day to day reactive tasks which can sometimes require a quick turnaround.
The ideal candidate will be able to create professional content spanning across several mediums; photography, graphic design and moving image.
Experience & Skills
First & foremost:
- Strong work ethic with a high attention to detail and ability to provide a polished presentation
- Degree or equivalent in related area
- Strong written/verbal (and non-verbal!) communication skills
- Common sense
- Experience using CMS and understanding of HTML
- Social media marketing
- Social media insights and google analytics
- Web content creation
- Email marketing
- Marketing research
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Graphic design
- Product and lifestyle photography
- B2C marketing
- Video production