SALES and MARKETING MANAGER
DAMSON TREE is an Award Winning drinks startup business which produces and sells hand-crafted Damson Vodka.
The home of Damson Tree Vodka is the ancient farm of Gattertop in Herefordshire, it was the glut of the delicious damsons from the orchards each summer that inspired the creation of the brand. The hallmark of Damson Tree Vodka is the careful creation of its distinctive, delicious flavour. Small batches of home-grown damsons are steeped in quality vodka for an entire year to develop a deep, fruity character, with accents of almond and marzipan. Twice filtered, and bottled by hand, Damson Tree Vodka is meticulously crafted. Renowned for its medicinal properties, the damson is an ancient fruit brought to Britain by the Romans. When combined with cane sugar and quality vodka, the sublim result is a truly artisan taste that is extremely versatile and can be enjoyed over ice, in cocktails or as an ingredient in recipes.
Due to increasing demand over the last 12 months the owner has decided to scale up. We are now searching for a like-minded individual to join our journey to help us drive our growth and achieve long-term goals for the business. Being one of the first employees, there will be exposure to all areas of the business and the opportunity to be part of key decisions.
- Creating and implementing a companywide marketing and sales strategy to build DAMSON TREE into an industry leading brand
- Working closely with the Founder to build timely marketing campaigns
- Responsible for organising all company events to help with brand exposure
- Create and execute the sales strategy
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Overseeing the company’s marketing and sales budget
- Manage all company events
- Build sales and visibility opportunities in target groups across the UK
- Consider and focus on accounts that can deliver volume and visibility – set about ensuring we are supporting these accounts with activations
- Manage in-store tastings with key account holders to drive volume and increase brand awareness
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook, challenger mindset who is keen to champion the brand from a marketing perspective
- Logical thinker with good commercial mind-set
- Good problem solver and solution provider
- Driven and passionate attitude to the drinks industry
- Team player, excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Sales/Marketing position.
- Experience in the Food and Beverage industry.
- Salary competitive with target-related bonus
- Opportunity for equity in the short term
- 25 days holiday plus additional birthday day off
- Remote working environment working from home with the opportunity to travel
- Opportunity to work with award-winning business